In this study:
- How did Paul’s Roman citizenship help him?
- How did Claudius Lysius (the Roman Tribune) show that Paul had favor in his eyes?
- What is the story behind the beautiful city of Caesarea Maritima?
- How did Tacitus describe Governor Felix?
- Why was Felix impressed with Paul’s case-making?
- Why didn’t Felix release Paul?
- Why was the church called “The Way?”
- What seemed to bring conviction, or at least fear, to Felix?
- How long was Paul in Caesarea?
- Why did Paul appeal to Caesar?
- What is the background story of Agrippa II and Bernice and Drusilla?
- What was Festus’ dilemma? How did he think Agrippa might help him?
- What made the setting so dramatic when Paul was brought before Festus and Agrippa?
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!