In this study:
- What unusual thing was going on with the 12 disciples Paul found in Ephesus?
- Is it possible for the Holy Spirit to be working in us without our awareness?
- Why was He so obvious at times in the book of Acts?
- What can we learn from the way Paul taught in the synagogue at Ephesus?
- What significant events occurred in the world during the two years (54-55 AD) Paul spent in Ephesus?
- How was Paul’s ministry in Ephesus so unusual?
- Did God really want Paul to go back to Jerusalem?
- What can we learn from his experience there?
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!