In this study:
- How Paul saw the sovereignty of God displayed in history
- How Paul used apologetics in his sermon to the synagogue at Pisidian Antioch (fulfilled prophecy, eyewitness testimony, the testimony of a trustworthy man, evidence from the resurrection of Jesus)
- How Paul offered them God’s wonderful promise
- How Paul also gave them a sobering warning
- The exciting response to Paul’s sermon
- How Jewish leaders felt jealous and threatened and built up strong opposition and the response to it from Paul and Barnabas
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!