This is audio portion of the second of two Veritas Presentations that offer a brief summary of several other issues that we need to be alert to if we are going to effectively obey 1 Peter 3:15.
- The moral trap
- Finding a mentor
- Some common reasons given by young adults when they leave the church
- The importance of standing alone
- Common sources of authority when making moral decisions
- Song Writers
- The Bible
- Two kinds of Skeptics
- The most common reasons given by Christians for trusting the Bible–and why they are often not quite enough for many people
This presentation is a recording of a live presentation shared with the First Baptist Church of Tellico Plains, TN on April 26, 2017.
This is one of a series of eight podcasts in the Veritas Series. I encourage you to listen to all eight.
- Veritas Presentation 1–Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus
- Veritas Presentation 2–Evidence from Archaeology & Fulfilled Prophecy
- Veritas Presentation 3–Evidence for Creation from Molecular Biology
- Veritas Presentation 4–Evidence from Manuscripts and Early Church History
- Veritas Presentation 5–Who is Jesus?
- Veritas Presentation 6–Secular Humanism
- Veritas Presentation 7–Other Essentials 1
- Veritas Presentation 8–Other Essentials 2
Stay in the Battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!