Archaeologists have found a lot of amazing things that make a strong case that the Bible is historical, not mythological.
Fulfilled prophecies make a strong case that the Bible is God’s Book, certainly not a merely man-made book.
This is the audio portion of a Veritas slideshow presentation I shared with the A5B class at Sevier Heights Baptist Church on November 20, 2016.
This is one of a series of eight podcasts in the Veritas Series. I encourage you to listen to all eight.
- Veritas Presentation 1–Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus
- Veritas Presentation 2–Evidence from Archaeology & Fulfilled Prophecy
- Veritas Presentation 3–Evidence for Creation from Molecular Biology
- Veritas Presentation 4–Evidence from Manuscripts and Early Church History
- Veritas Presentation 5–Who is Jesus?
- Veritas Presentation 6–Secular Humanism
- Veritas Presentation 7–Other Essentials 1
- Veritas Presentation 8–Other Essentials 2
Stay in the Battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!