In this study:
- The danger of blind spiritual leaders
- The danger of majoring on the minors
- In what sense was Jesus sent “only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?”
- How Jesus commends faith and rebukes the lack of it
- The nature of the faith that Jesus commends
- The danger of the leaven of the Pharisees
- Interpretations of the “Rock” on which Jesus said He would build His church
- Brief history of the changes in Roman Church during the 4th century
- Thoughts about the possible meanings of “binding” and “loosing”
- The need to make the decision to die with Jesus
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!