In this study:
- Miriam joins the Song of Moses, a song for all times
- God makes bitter water, which previously had looked so refreshing, sweet
- Jehovah-Rophe: The Lord our Healer
- How God provides, while at the same time requiring hard work from us
- How the manna typifies Jesus
- How mountain-top, emotional experiences aren’t enough to carry us through the really tough times
- How some people really do turn out to be shockingly, incorrigibly self-centered and rebellious
- How God trained Israel to keep themselves separate from other peoples through Sabbath-keeping.
- How God produced springs of water from solid rock and pointed us to Jesus
- How the battle with the Amalekites teaches us the critical importance of steadfast prayer
- Jehovah-Nissi: The Lord our Banner of Victory
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!