In this study:
- Is celibacy good? or bad?
- What do husbands and wives owe each other?
- What are the ten emotional needs identified by Willard Harley and highlighted in his book, His Needs, Her Needs?
- What are the six “Love Busters” highlighted by Harley?
- What is the evidence that Paul may have been married at one time?
- Why did Paul recommend staying unmarried at that particular time?
- Should we consider part of 1 Corinthians to be uninspired by God?
(Note: This study ends pretty abruptly. Next Sunday, I plan to pick up where I left off.)
Here are the links we mentioned in class:
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!