This is the conclusion of a study of Psalm 51 that was begun in the previous podcast.
In this study:
- How we are “in Adam”
- The danger of superficial confession
- The significance of hyssop
- How David’s life anticipates New Testament teaching (imputed righteousness, worship)
- The relationship between confession and joy and singing
- How a great worship service can serve as a thermometer for our hearts
- Do we really have “free will?”
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!