In this study:
- The uniqueness of the Gospel of John
- The purpose of the Gospel of John
- The amazing life of the Apostle John
- How “the Word was with God” and “the Word was God” point us to the Trinity
- Common, but deadly serious, misconceptions about the nature of God (e.g., Tritheism [Christians are often accused of tritheism], Unitarianism [Judaism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Moslems, etc.], Sabellianism [modalism, Oneness Pentecostalism, the United Pentecostal Church], polytheism [Mormonism]
- The problem with trying to illustrate the Trinity (Most illustrations really illustrate modalism or tritheism)
- How Jesus is the Creator of all things. He is NOT created!
- The critical importance of not diminishing His glory in any way!
Stay in the battle!