In this study:
- What kinds of evidence did Paul offer King Agrippa II?
- How do we know that Jesus’ appearance to Paul was an actual physical appearance and not just an internal subjective vision?
- What did Jesus reveal to Paul during that appearance on the road to Damascus?
- What was the real reason that the Jews wanted to kill Paul?
- Why did Paul expect that Agrippa should be convinced?
- Why might Festus have believed that Paul was insane?
- Why should he have known that Paul was obviously not insane?
- What had Paul written to the Romans 3 years earlier that should have been a huge encouragement to him now?
- How might Paul have been surprised at how his plans worked out?
- What should our attitude be about making plans?
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!