In this study:
- Why did Paul thank God that he didn’t baptize many of the Corinthians?
- What does Paul’s attitude teach about baptismal regeneration?
- What is the danger of great speaking eloquence?
- What is the danger of exalting knowledge?
- Why does the cross seem so foolish to so many?
- What are some examples of the “wisdom” of men that turned out to be embarrassing?
- What are two meanings of the word, “called?”
- Can those who are called eventually be lost?
- Does the fact that, from God’s perspective, our future is completely determined mean that there is no need for self-disciplined living?
- How is Christ the power of God?
- How is Christ the wisdom of God?
- Why do so few of the rich and powerful trust Christ?
- What does “good” boasting look like?
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)
Also: Check out our YouTube Veritas Series!