In this study:
- Why does Paul seem to say that eating meat sacrificed to idols is OK in chapter 8, but not OK in chapter 10?
- How do we know that headship has nothing to do with value, worth, or equality?
- What are three possible ways to understand the issue of head coverings for women?
- How can cultural differences cause difficulties in the body of Christ?
- What three views of the Lord’s Supper have been taught since the reformation?
- What 16th century event in England illustrates the spiritual importance of the Lord’s Supper?
- What Old Testament prophecies foresaw the New Covenant that Jesus instituted with the Lord’s Supper?
- How should we partake of the Lord’s Supper?
- Why do some people refuse to partake? Why is this a terrible mistake?
Stay in the battle!
To find and subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on ITunes (all subscriptions are free):
To subscribe to Steve’s podcasts on other podcast apps (e.g. Beyond Pod for Android phones) enter the following RSS feed (all subscriptions are free): http://aboundingjoy.com/blog/feed/podcast
To receive email notifications when new posts and podcasts are uploaded, please send me an email requesting to have your email address added to the list. (Contact Steve)